Job Vacancy: Manager
Posted: July 2019
Hours: 35 spread across 5 days per week
Location: Box, Corsham
Closing Date: 1st August 2019
We’re looking for an experienced Manager to oversee and supervise the successful and smooth day to day running of PSG SIPP Limited (PSGS) products in line with the company culture statement and ensure that the management and administration of all existing and future products is conducted within PSGS processes and procedures. This is a brand new role working alongside our existing SIPP Team Manager in a growing business, and therefore the successful individual will have the opportunity to make this role their own and grow with the company.
Duties will include
- Oversee and manage the company activities and employees, ensuring work is processed within time critical deadlines to maintain confidence in the company;
- Effectively manage SIPP transactions (as applicable) which carry a high degree of financial risk;
- Complete training and ensure training is provided to a high standard and in line with company requirements for resource;
- Embed positive team working, making PSGS an enjoyable place of work, chairing and raising issues in monthly team meetings and/or weekly managers meetings;
- Manage the team workflow system, making sure that few items go outside SLA, support is given to staff when required and work reorganised to avoid delays;
- Produce Management reports and provide analysis and input into any concerns that need to be raised;
- Manage projects when required, ensuring realistic deadlines are set and updates provided to the board;
- Manage processes, keeping them up to date and encourage improvement ideas from others;
- Lead by example in ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is demonstrated at all times, complete reviews of errors and complaints that have occurred to ensure preventative action is put in place;
- Complete checking and audit the work completed by the team members;
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedure relevant to running an office based team;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Positive use of own initiative;
- Good written and verbal communication and numeracy skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Time/organisational management of self and team work loads and working to deadlines;
- Conscientious with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing legislation, Data Protection legislation and Health and safety legislation.
About PSG SIPP and The Pension Solutions Group
TPSG and PSG SIPP offer an alternative to the thoughtless anonymity typical of the High street names.
As a more involved provider of SIPP and SSAS pensions, we don’t merely pay lip service to the kind of product and support that people need. Our far from standard products are administered by hard working, dedicated points of contact who know the importance of delivering the service that’s all too often lacking in the volume-led mega firms.
We provide and administer some of the cleverest and least compromising products you’ll come across. But, what sets us apart isn’t just that, it’s our attention to compliance and security over targets. We keep a keen eye on regulation and at all times, set ourselves the highest standards to adhere to.
This approach means that we provide products and a service which are more transparent, caring and tailored to individual wants and needs, but without making things complicated or expensive.