Competition Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: PSG SIPP Limited (company no. 07030395) whose registered office is at The Coach House, Box House, Bath Road, Box, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 8AA.
The competition is not open to employees of The Pension Solutions Group and PSG SIPP Limited, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition and is only available to advisers registered to conduct business with PSG SIPP Limited.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://psgsipp.co.uk/adviser-survey
The competition will also be promoted on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 31st January 2021. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. A valid entry into the competition consists of one completed survey and email address submitted using the form found at http://psgsipp.co.uk/adviser-survey
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. One winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by PSG SIPP Limited and or its agents.
6. The winner will be notified by email and on Twitter, LinkedIn and our website within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will require the winner to notify us of where the prize can be delivered to via email.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.